Updated June, 2017.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect Personal Data and other information as further described, when You interact with the Website.
· Personal Data you provide to us directly eg. by ordering on the Webstie or by participating to contests. Personal Data from the User is collected when You place and order or use the Website. Users may be asked to deliver the following Personal Data: name (first name and last name), e-mail address, telephone number and address. We use the Personal Data to facilitate the transaction and administer your order, including to communicate with You regarding the order.
When paying via the Website, We ask You to provide payment information such as debit or credit card information. To process payments via de Website, We use third party payment providers. The financial Data used for purchases, is held securely at a financial services approved location and cannot be accessed by Us. We do not store any debit or credit card information. The information is collected only when they are voluntarily submitted to the Website. Users can always refuse to supply information which can prevent them from accessing certain Website related activities.
Data from the User is collected when You contact Us. We may keep a record of your contact information and the content of the communication when You contact Us in person by phone, e-mail, instant message (including Facebook Messenger), live chat, through social media or by some other means. We may also collect Data when You sign up for Our mailing list, respond to one of Our surveys or enter a promotion sponsored by the Company.
· Non-personal information from the User such as the browser name, technical information about the Users means of connection to the Website and other similar information, may be collected when the User interacts with the Website. This information cannot be used to specifically identify You.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We primarily collect information through the Website to provide and enhance Our services and Your experience with the Website. We may use the Data for the following purposes:
· To send notifications, updates, exclusive news, recommendations and marketing materials about Our products and Company.
· To provide, personalize and improve Our products.
· To personalize the User experience. We may use the information to understand Our Users and how You use the services and resources provided the Website.
· To process transactions when the User places an order and to service that order.
· To communicate with You, including to respond to your comments or questions and to send You updates about your order.
· For other internal business purposes such as analysing our advertisements and evaluating the use of the Website.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We only share Data with certain third parties in the following circumstances.
We may hire other companies, such as agents, consultants, payment providers or other related third parties, to perform certain business-related functions. We may provide these vendors with Data necessary to enable them to perform certain services for Us. Such services include but not limited to, mailing information, maintaining databases, order fulfillment, delivery services and processing payments, improvement of Website-related services. We will only provide to vendors the Data necessary for them to perform their specific function.
In connection with business transfers
As Our business is evolving We may buy or sell business or assets. Data may be transferred in relation with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
In connection with legal requirements
We may have to disclose Data in order to comply with legal requirements including (i) to comply with law or court order, (ii) cooperate with law enforcement, (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Elysian, Our employees, Our Users or others, (iv) protect against legal liability.
The Website contains links to certain social media websites and service such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, that are owned by third parties (“Social Media Services”). The information that You share with the Social Media Services will be regulated by the privacy policies of the Social Media Services.
Third Party Sites
5. YOUR CHOICES
You can use the Website without providing Data. You may not be able to use certain services if You choose not to provide any personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If You are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal Data through the Website. The parent or legal guardian of a minor child, may use the services of the Website on behalf of such minor child.
8. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You have the right:
· To request access to your personal data;
· To request that we correct, update or delete your personal data;
· To oppose to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
· In addition, you can opt-out from direct marketing communications at any time by following the relevant instructions on the direct marketing communications.
To exercise you rights, You may contact us by:
Phone at: +32 478 55 85 18, e-mail at: email@example.com or mail at: Emile Clausstraat 9 b6, 1000 Brussel
9. CONTACT US